Tuesday, September 8

amber rose.



Never liked Amber Rose.
Never will.
She's just a semi-pretty woman who shaved her head and attached herself to a popular male artist and has become semi-relevant for the time. (Oooh, original. It seems as though people have forgotten how common it is for women to do this ... minus the shaved head.) She looks shitty with hair anyway.



It's hard to believe (and laughable ... really laughable) that people reference her as a style icon and 'role model'. It takes more than being arm candy and having a semblance of a sense of style to be projected into icon status. Everytime a celebrity gossip blog creates a post about her, floods of comments commend her on her style and originality. I just don't get it.

SHE'S A HO.
A DIRTY FILTHY HO.
LET HER FADE BACK INTO OBSCURITY.


3 comments:

Smokey Da Bear said...

Amber Rose is nowhere near pretty. All she has going for her in terms of looks is her body, and I'm sure that's all Kanye wants from her. I don't keep with pop culture enough to say anything about her other qualities. I'm sure they're sterling.

Is she a filthy dirty ho? Probably. But it's no crime, and filthy dirty ho's are everywhere. It's not like Kanye deserves better.

I think Mr. West is either still rebounding from the loss of his mother, or he's just been keeping his true feelings under wraps. Maybe this is the new Kanye West.

Anonymous said...

wow
I didn't know who she was...
now I'm glad to say I know who the bald chick is!

Anonymous said...

But she's a dirty sexy ho haha

-Troy